Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Account Manager Project Management
Lockheed Martin invites you to step up to one of today’s most daunting yet rewarding challenges as a Lockheed Martin Cyber Security professional. You’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Point of Sales Financial Assets, Critical infrastructure, Transportation, Automation and the uninterrupted flow of materials throughout the world which keeps our modern life moving. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat prediction, detection and eradication before an adversary could gain a foot hold, using industry leading methodologies and tools. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the vast resources of Lockheed Martin Corporation to keep cyber threats at bay.
The candidate will be a member of the Lockheed Martin Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer. The candidate will perform Project Management and Technical Resourcing by developing, distributing, reviewing, and approving Delivery Order (DO) project plans as well as conducting progress reviews, schedules, status updates, maintenance of all project records and effectively collaborating with the customer and workforce to achieve all project objectives. Serves as the primary Pont-of-Contact performing a variety of duties aimed at ensuring the Lockheed Martin staff meets the client’s needs. These include proposing staff and solutions, monitoring the work performed, ensuring maintenance of contract reports and addressing poor performance issues.
This position requires close collaboration with applicable training offices to develop and provide training in support Defensive Cyber Operations to include the maintenance required to sustain cyber equipment and to support new equipment and/or software integrated into operations. Additionally this position is responsible for providing documentation needed to update Technical Orders and must maintain qualifications and currency required for training course certification.
Basic Required Experience
• Possess the ability to discuss technical concepts and interdependencies with customers
• Experience developing and managing multiple simultaneous implementation schedules and activities.
• Coordinate technical solution reviews and pre-deployment activities with stakeholders.
• Be directly involved in developing and presenting products, solutions and/or services that specifically address customers needs.
• Resolve issues that impact deployment schedule, cost, or scope.
• CERTIFICATIONS: CAPM or PMP.
• CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation - US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
• Coordinate meetings with key stakeholders at various locations.
• Build and maintain a strong presence with customers.
• Enhance stakeholder satisfaction through regular customer contact and problem resolution.
• Monitor critical project deliverables/metrics and report on the account’s health through regular account reviews with the Customer.
• Manage forecasted and planned budget levels.
• Ensure Customer invoice process and procedures is observed.
• Act as a consultant to Customer stakeholders offering solutions where necessary.
• Support Solution Implementation Architecture activities.
• Ability to run and manage project meetings.
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
• Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
•Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
•Job Location(s): Eagan District of Columbia, Eagan Minnesota
Account Manager Project Management job at Lockheed Martin
Apply for this Account Manager Project Management position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.