Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
• Provide floor support to all assembly personnel to create an environment of Just-In-Time lean manufacturing.
• Utilize SAP and other computer systems to manage material, work orders, Work-In-Process and completed assemblies.
• Maintain accurate production status by updating production status reports for assigned programs and communicating issues affecting schedule and production to supervisor, product manager, engineering and other members of the Integrated Product Team.
• Ensure and sustain accuracy of Work-In-Process and factory and floor stock inventory.
• Implement Kanbans, Just-In-Time inventory, pull-lines or other unique systems associated with material management to enhance manufacturing flow. Utilize and implement Lean principles to ensure effective material and product flow.
Basic Required Experience
• One year experience
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
• Team player, experienced in a low-volume/high-mix manufacturing environment.
• Utilizes effective communication and organizational skills
• Able to multitask and proactively resolve issues to meet goals.
• Possesses leadership skills and thinks outside the box to implement creative ideas/solutions to enhance manufacturing flow. Embraces change; effectively anticipates and reacts to change in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiar with SAP
• Experienced with Lean principles
• Understanding of Cable Manufacturing processes
• Familiar with EPDM
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Oldsmar Florida
Manufacturing Dispatcher job at Lockheed Martin
Apply for this Manufacturing Dispatcher position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.