Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Project Management AP Planning Operations Representative Energy Efficien
• Act as an account manager in support of utility HVAC rebate program
• Work in a collaborative manner with utility client to ensure program meets all contractual obligations at a high level of customer satisfaction
• Field wide-ranging questions from trade allies related to program policies, equipment eligibility for incentives, application process and submittals.
• Work with utility client to investigate and resolve trade ally questions
• Work with state agencies and industry actors to ensure compliance of standards and collaborate beneficial to all parties
• Assist with the implementation of program applications and required software/data needed for accurate performance reporting
• Track and report partner projects in a timely manner
• Identify areas of improvement where the program can make participation easier for contractors and customers.
• Identify and escalate program/partner issues in a timely manner to the appropriate level of management
• Deliver presentations designed to increase customer awareness of program, support industry functions
• Work in coordination with inspection teams to ensure program compliance by participating contractors.
• Develop and manage the delivery of training classes and logistics for new and participating HVAC contractors.
Basic Required Experience
∙ Bachelors degree or equivalent experience/combined education
∙ Strong written and verbal communication
∙ Experience working with energy efficiency rebate and incentive programs
∙ Windows-based software experience, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
∙ Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
∙ Bachelors degree and 4 years direct related experience with industry certifications (BPI, DOE, EPA, etc..)
∙ Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining customer, client, and vendor relationships with high level of satisfaction
∙ Professional presence with desire to improve processes and exceed program savings goal
∙ Can present program details to audiences for recruitment and participation requirements
∙ Experience with using modeling software and/or Manual J software
∙ Universal 608 EPA handling certificate
∙ Ability/Aptitude to learn and operate necessary CAC testing equipment such as a True Flow Plate and Digital Manometer.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Melville New York
Project Management AP Planning Operations Representative Energy Efficien job at Lockheed Martin
Apply for this Project Management AP Planning Operations Representative Energy Efficien position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.