Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Sales Representative Energy Consultant Melville NY
The sales representative will work in a team environment with our client, contractors (Efficiency Partners), and PSEG Long Island utility customers to deliver the commercial energy efficiency programs to eligible customers.Description:
• Implement and support program outreach strategy
• Clearly articulate the program offerings; qualify leads; and assists facility owners/managers in determining potential EE improvements
• Conduct walk-through surveys of facilities
• Conduct pre and post-installation inspections
• Collaborate with internal management, operations, and engineering teams to deliver a customer-centric experience
• Efficiency Partner/Trade Ally technical support and training development in conjunction with client and program staff
• Actively engage appropriate trade groups and associations
• Work with business development staff/marketing staff to coordinate speaking engagements, event staffing
• Represent program at applicable target market meetings
• Deliver site specific program collateral materials and group tenant education trainings as required
• Works with operations and project coordination staff to populate client-provided database to provide accurate project forecasting/market knowledge, PSEG Long Island required project documentation for rebates(forms, invoices, W9s)
Basic Required Experience
• Energy efficiency, HVAC, mechanical, lighting, or utilities experience
• Sales, customer relations, or business development experience
• Able to establish and maintain a professional rapport with market stakeholders, customers and trade allies
• Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation to work. Will need to drive to various locations for meetings
• Additional experience with residential, commercial, and/or industrial energy efficiency desired
• HVAC, Mechanical, lighting or Energy Efficiency sales experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Melville New York
Sales Representative Energy Consultant job at Lockheed Martin
Apply for this Sales Representative Energy Consultant Melville NY position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.