Project Management & Data Specialist Featured
- Toronto, On Canada
- Annual Salary $70,000.00 - $90,000.00
- Job ID
Project Management Data Specialist job at Longview Aviation Capital in Toronto ON
Description, duties, responsibilities
De Havilland Aircraft of Canada is currently searching for a Project Management & Data Specialist to join our team in Toronto.
The Project Management & Data Specialist is a customer-facing position and has a direct effect on improving the performance and reducing out of service time of our products. You will be required to work closely with Operators, suppliers and various cross-functional departments. Your main areas of expertise should include, but not be limited to: project management, and logistics support (parts, labour, tooling, and scheduling) for the DHC 100, 200, 300 & 400 programs.
At De Havilland Aircraft of Canada Limited, our employees work together worldwide - one good idea at a time to ensure the continued long term success of the Dash 8-400 aircraft. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary ($70-90k)
- Full extended health and benefit plan
- The opportunity to join an organization from the ground floor
- Great task diversity and unique challenges
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Work closely with Suppliers and internal groups to develop and manage project schedules to achieve customer commitments
- Manage key In-Service modification projects, timelines and related communications
- Manage key parts and modification campaigns including Airworthiness campaigns
- Assist in the preparation of reports and communication packages to support customer meetings, regional reviews, conferences, working groups and other initiatives
- Manage Action Items from Technical Steering Committees and Regional Reviews
- Enhance ISE support with key Suppliers
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Engineering degree or AME license or equivalent relevant experience • Minimum of five (5) years aviation manufacturing, vendor or airline experience
- Strong written and oral communications skills are essential
- Solid project management skills with a background in project management and logistical support
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and with cross-functional teams
- DASH 8 experience is a definite asset
- Knowledge of Engineering drawing systems, standards and technical publications is an asset
- Proficient in PC use, Microsoft Office applications and database tools
- Short notice travel assignments and flexible working hours to support a 24/7/365 day operation
Longview Aviation Capital Corp. (LAC) was established in 2016 to manage a portfolio of long- term investments in the Canadian aerospace industry. At present, LAC includes and/or is associated with the assets of Viking Air Ltd., Pacific Sky Aviation Ltd, Longview Aviation Asset Management Inc., De Havilland Aircraft of Canada and Longview Aviation Services. With the addition of the Dash 8 Q Series, Longview holds the Type Certificates and entire product line of the original deHavilland aircraft company including the Twin Otter program and the DHC-1 through DHC-7 series, as well as the former Canadair CL-215, CL-215T, and CL-415 waterbomber aircraft. Longview has a workforce of approximately 1,800 full-time employees in manufacturing and service support in locations across Canada making it North America's largest commercial turboprop aircraft manufacturer.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative team dedicated to achieving outstanding results.
The team at De Havilland Aircraft of Canada thanks you for your application.
To learn more about us visit us at https://dehavilland.com/en
Longview Aviation Capital Company Overview
Longview Aviation Capital Corp. (LAC) was established in 2016 to manage a portfolio of long-term investments in the Canadian aerospace industry. LAC includes the assets of Viking Air Limited, De Havilland Aircraft of Canada Limited (owner of the entire Dash 8 program including 100, 200, 300, and in-production Series 400 programs), Pacific Sky Aviation Inc., Longview Aviation Asset Managment, and Longview Aviation Services. Longview, through its subsidiaries, holds the Type Certificates for the entire product line of the original de Havilland Canada aircraft DHC-1 through DHC-7, the Viking Series 400 Twin Otter, and the Canadair CL-215, CL-215T, and CL-415 aerial firefighters. Longview has a workforce of approximately 1,800 full-time employees in manufacturing and aircraft service support in locations across Canada, including Victoria, Calgary and Toronto.