Aircraft Mechanic Maintenance Coordinator Featured
- Pflugerville, Texas
- Annual Salary $70,000.00 - $120,000.00
- Job ID
Aircraft Mechanic Maintenance Coordinator job at MN Aviation in Pflugerville TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
We are currently seeking a full-time experienced Aircraft Mechanic / Maintenance Coordinator with an Airframe and Powerplant license. This is an FAR Part 135 Charter business based in Denver Colorado.
This position will be based in Austin Texas at EDC - Austin Executive Airport, and be responsible for a Citation XLS.
This person will report to the Director of Maintenance in Denver CO. and will perform line maintenance in-house, with assistance from local mx shops when necessary, as well as schedule and oversee all maintenance done at outside maintenance facilities. Limited travel may be required.
This individual must be:
- Self-motivated, responsible, and reliable. Able to perform all duties with limited supervision.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays when needed to ensure the aircraft meets its flight schedule.
- Familiar with the FARs particularly regarding aircraft on FAA part 135.
- Able to use maintenance tracking software to keep track of the maintenance schedule and update maintenance tasks.
- Troubleshoot complex aircraft, engine and APU systems working with the Director of Maintenance, Chief Inspector and OEM Tech Support when necessary, and ensure all repairs are complied with in accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and company General Maintenance Manual (GMM).
- Perform light scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, as well as pre/post flight inspections.
- Maintain aircraft records in a manner acceptable to the Chief Inspector and Director of Maintenance as well as in accordance with the companies GMM.
- Communicate with the Director of Maintenance, Chief Inspector, and aircraft owners for purchasing authorizations and to ensure all tasks are appropriately complied with and maintenance and flight schedules are maintained.
- Holds an FAA Airframe and Powerplant Technicians License.
- Citation XLS experience or extensive experience with similar aircraft.
- Avionics systems experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
Competitive salary and full benefits, pay commensurate with experience.
M&N Aviation Company Overview
M&N Aviation. FAA part 135 charter operator with multiple aircraft located around the United States and Tel Aviv Isreal.