Automation scripting Engineer Featured
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
- Job ID
Automation scripting Engineer job at MAG Aerospace in Aberdeen Proving Ground MD
Description, duties, responsibilities
MAG Aerospace is looking to hire a Mid-Level automation/scripting engineer. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work both independently and with a collaborative team. You must be will to travel up to 30% to provide on site integration testing and training for customers.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Create scripts/executable programs that will automate Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) required setting applications and management for solutions users and administrators
- Research Design Test and Evaluate current scripts for future compatibility with new end user device equipment and adapt to customers needs/requirements
- Configure network software and hardware components to meet NSA CSfC NIAP and DoD requirements
- Document configuration test procedure results and training materials
- Provide on-site training on solution daily use management and troubleshooting
- Provide on-site solution installation and integration
Knowledge and Skills
The required skills and knowledge include
- Experience configuring VMware/Virtualbox integration into Linux Windows and bare metal installations
- Experience creating shell scripts and automation within a Linux environment
- Experience creating shell scripts and automation within a MS Windows environment
The minimum years of related experience required:
The minimum level of education required is:
BS in Computer Science Computer Engineering or another related technical discipline.
Outside of the above other certifications licenses or clearances include:
The ideal candidate must have an active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Physical requirements for the job include:
Must be able to work in a lab and office environment and be able to lift up to 35lbs of various lab equipment.
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status.
Click below for the EEO is The Law and Federal Contractor Poster Supplement:
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all including individuals with a disability by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.
MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the Vietnam-Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email:
...@magaero.com or call (703) ###-####
MAG Aerospace Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.