- Hurlburt Field, Florida
- Job ID
Analyst job at MAG Aerospace in Hurlburt Field FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
This Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award as this Effort is in the Proposal Development Phase
Being hired on a Contingent Basis Concerning this Contract will Constitute your Allowance of Your Resume to be Utilized for Proposal Submittal Purposes.
MAG Aerospace is bidding on the AFSOC ISR PED contract and is currently hiring for an Intelligence Analyst II (intermediate)
As member of the AFSOC ISR PED team the Intelligence Analyst II provides comprehensive actionable intelligence services to United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) elements and subordinate commands.
This position encompasses the collection interpretation and immediate use of intelligence information gathered from multiple sources to include both manned and unmanned airborne ISR platforms.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform intermediate level all source analysis
- Provide regional and point analysis with the production of detailed analysis products to support the Find Fix Finish Exploit and analyze targeting methodology. Contractor employees will
- Assess ISR PED data and improve multi-INT correlation through sensor cross-cueing/tip offs to other platforms and exploitation sections
- Responsible and accountable for all facets of ISR operations and production to include time-critical targeting direct threat warning combat identification combat search and rescues multi-INT correlations threat analysis mapping intelligence preparation of the battlespace situation monitoring and intelligence reporting
- Correlate multi-INT reports tasking requests and updated collection plans
- Provide detailed intelligence briefs
- Effectively direct subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments
- Utilize Air Force USSOCOM and Intelligence Community (IC) computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
Knowledge Skills Experience:
- Minimum 6 years hands-on all-source analysis and production experience out of the last 8 years
- Candidates must fully comprehend the duties of and potentially deploy as an ISR PED Analyst
- Candidates must have proven experience providing basic level intelligence analysis analytical product production intelligence systems architecture
- Candidates must have proven experience providing evaluation of procedures processes techniques models and/or methodologies used to develop complex solutions to requirements
- Candidates must have proven experience providing operational and tactical level intelligence experience to include general experience in the field of targeting Air Force and SOF intelligence systems
- ACTIVE TS/SCI (or SCI eligible)
- Must be a US citizen
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status.
Click below for the EEO is The Law and Federal Contractor Poster Supplement:
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all including individuals with a disability by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.
MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the Vietnam-Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email:
or call (703) ###-####
MAG Aerospace Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.