- Midway Park, North Carolina
- Job ID
Analyst job at MAG Aerospace in Midway Park NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
Contingent upon Contract Award MAG Aerospace is seekingahighlyqualified Training Analyst/Facilitatortodevelop training and to educate individual users and military units on the latest operational procedures for SUAS.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide centralized scheduling entry level training capabilities briefs and demonstrations fleet assistance and subject matter expertise.
- Equipment provisioning and operator level maintenance
- Training and certification.
- Plan and analyze flight missions.
- Conduct air reconnaissance surveillance targeting and acquisition missions.
- Perform pre-flight in-flight and post-flight checks and procedures.
- Maintain situational awareness of the air vehicle and threats to the aircraft from the air and ground.
- Conduct inventory and perform necessary repairs to ensure that systems are operational for next-day missions.
- Document critical information for after-action reports.
Knowledge and Skills
The required skills and knowledge include:
- Ability to train small groups of students in meeting course objectives.
- Certified SUAS Raven or PUMA operator
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to travel to various locations throughout the U.S. and OCONUS
The minimum years of related experience required:
- 3-years direct experience military background
The minimum level of education required is:
- High school diploma or equivilant
The desired skills knowledge and education include:
- Prior military UAS instructor experience
- Group 1 VTOL UASexperience
- FAA Part 107 certification/Ground School
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word Excel and Power Point.
- Firm understanding of UAS industry
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to adapt to changing technology
- Effective communication skills
- US Citizen
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- May be required to pass FAA Ground school certification including all subsequent recertification
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status.
Click below for the EEO is The Law and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination supplement posters.
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all including individuals with a disability by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.
MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the Vietnam-Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email:
or call (703) ###-####.
MAG Aerospace Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.