Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Field Service Technician Sasmo
• The Sustainment Automation Support Management Office (SASMO) Field Support Technician is responsible for providing dedicated automation support to the various logistics automation systems and fully supports the US Army Logistics Information System (LIS).
• Provide functional and technical support for but not necessarily inclusive of the following LIS: SAMS-1E SASM-2E SAMS-IE PBUSE CSS-VSAT and CAISI 2.0. Need to have an understanding of the interface between the aforementioned systems and SARSS-1 interface.
• Distribute new Army LIS/equipment to SASMO customers; distribute new Software Packages Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) and Incremental Change Packages (ICP) to SASMO customers and maintain Historical Library of System Software and Change Packages.
• Maintain and Issue Logistic Information System (LIS) “Floats” monitor Contract and Maintenance Support (Warranty/Maintenance Repair) provide User Level LIS Sustainment Training restore equipment to operation by replacement of line replaceable unit troubleshoot automation equipment and systems to the degree required for isolation of malfunctions to specific hardware or software.
• A SECRET security clearance is required.
• Must be able to travel (30-40%) in military low flying aircraft.
Mandatory Skills Requirement:
• Extensive knowledge of SAMS-IE (functional technical and networking) SAMS-1E SAMS-2E CAISI 2.0 VSAT and Networking.
• Military experience in MOS 92A or 25B.
• Experience as Computer Systems Repair Technician
• Knowledge of SASMO’s software and hardware on a functional technical and managerial level.
• Knowledge of TCAIMS-II and RFID
• Analytical and Critical Thinking skills
• Ability to use PC
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Ability to use MS Office
• Listening Skills
• Leadership Skills
• Multi-Tasking Ability
• Interpersonal and People skills
Other Skills Preferred:
• Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience serving in a CSSAMO or SASMO section.
• Requires IAT Level II certification
Requires High School diploma or equivalent (technical training in computer science) and five to six years of related experience.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience
05-06 years w/High School Diploma
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nations defense security health space and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race color sex religion age sexual orientation gender identity and expression national origin marital status physical or mental disability status as a Disabled Veteran Recently Separated Veteran Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran Armed Forces Services Medal or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system please contact ManTechs Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities females disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTechs utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click and provide your name and contact information.
Field Service Technician Sasmo job at ManTech
Apply for this Field Service Technician Sasmo position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.