Aerospace Federal Strategic Sales Manager Hot
- Job ID
Aerospace Federal Strategic Sales Manager job at Markforged in OR
Description, duties, responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing Federal Sales Team focused on the Defense oriented Aerospace manufacturing vertical. This team is focused on entering new markets and transforming the manufacturing process for these customers.
As an Aerospace and Defense Territory Sales Manager you will be responsible for introducing the Markforged Platform across the Aerospace Vertical (in major accounts such as Lockheed Martin Raytheon Northrop Grumman General Dynamics etc.). You will build and execute a business plan focused on a new and disruptive technology which is able to address traditional Additive Manufacturing use cases but also support production of end-use parts. The plan will include leveraging the Markforged channel partner ecosystem and the breadth of Markforgeds engineering and product management resources. This role is strategic and will call on your strong business acumen as you become a consultant to customer and partner executives. If you are an entrepreneurial sales manager with hunter skills who is excited about getting in with a young growing company we want to hear from you!
What will you own?
- Achieve assigned territory bookings goals and other critical KPIs
- Vertical SME for the Aerospace and Defense vertical
- Build and grow strong customer relationships
- Navigate these large organizations and connect the Markforged value prop into the manufacturing process in major programs
- Manage Customer Sales Engagements with partners
- Manage multiple customer opportunities at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive reference-able customer satisfaction in your territory
- Partner and Customer Advocate
- Drive account strategies and coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process and win programs.
- Identify recruit and develop value-added partners in assigned territory
- Develop Manage Coach and Build Strong Partners
- Long Term and Annual Partnership Plans and QBRs
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with channel business partners and maintain high level of satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing and channel to engage in lead generation activities
Although we list out what we generally look for we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- BS Degree in Business Technology or equivalent
- 10+ years technology solution sales experience
- 5+ years selling into Aerospace and Defense vertical
- Demonstrated track record of success in opening new markets with disruptive technology
- Must have strong technical and business vision with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent internal and external networking skills
- Ability to thrive in a team atmosphere appreciate aggressive goals have excellent organizational/time management skills and a can-do attitude
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time primarily within New Zealand and Australia
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks and Benefits
For all US-based roles we offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits including medical insurance dental insurance vision insurance 401(k) parental leave commuter benefits open PTO policy and more. Our work environment includes casual dress a fully stocked kitchen bike storage free parking weekly catered lunches and fitness perks. You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race color ancestry national origin gender sexual orientation marital status religion age disability gender identity results of genetic testing or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employees skills experience and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Markforged Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.