Physician Aerospace Medicine Georgia Locums To Perm Flight Sur Hot
- Valdosta, Georgia
- Job ID
Physician Aerospace Medicine Georgia Locums To Perm Flight Sur job at MedStaff National Medical Staffing in Valdosta GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Medstaff is participating in a bid for contracted Flight Medicine coverage for the Military near Valdosta GA 90 miles from the Gulf Coast. Anticipated earnings are $284000 per year!
Here are some details:
- Will be M-F 8.5-9 hour shifts within the hours of 0 and a 30-60 minute unpaid lunch
- No call no nights no weekends no Holidays
- Coverage is needed to start in later September(depending on the time for award and clearance) for a one-year commitment and possible 6-month extension
- Must be comfortable with EMR and experienced with Microsoft Office
- Education requirements: completed USAF Aerospace Primary Medicine courses or an equivalent Flight Medicine training course through on of the other military services or an equivalent civilian Flight Medicine training course that has been vetted by the Moody Chief of Aerospace Medicine.
- Cert and Experience requirements: Board Certification in Aerospace Medicine is highly recommended. If not then will need proof of completion of any medical residency with at least 3 years of US Military Flight Surgeon experience. Also requires 3 out of the past 5 years of flight medicine experience including direct patient contact within the past 12 months any unrestricted US license BLS and ACLS. PALS is recommended but not required. Will only accept US or Naturalized Citizens with no past or current license privilege or legal actions.
For more information please contact Lori Jannings at .