Fuel Farm Operator Featured
- Burbank, California
- Job ID
Fuel Farm Operator job at Menzies Aviation in Burbank CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Position is located at Burbank Airport
Pay Rate is $ 16.00 per Hour/ With Full Benefits
• Receives/dispatches jet fuel
• Samples and tests products for quality control and perform inspections
• Performs routine and periodic inspections in compliance with company customer government and industry standards.
• Transfers product and monitors storage tanks pipelines and related equipment to ensure that they are in good working order to prevent spills releases overfills and product contamination.
• Conducts all work in a safe fashion by adhering to all company customer industry local state and federal safe work policies/procedures.
• Makes required log entries of fuel transactions quality control and maintenance.
• Able to use basic hand tools
• Must be open to working any and all shifts assigned
• Must be able to climb 6 to 8 feet
• Must be able to do basic Math
• Able to lift move and /or push 70 lbs.
• Must pass pre-employment drug and color blindness vision test
+ High School or better
Licenses and Certifications
+ EMPLOYEE BADGE
+ DRIVERS LICENSE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Menzies Aviation Company Overview
With more than 200 airport operations across 6 continents, Menzies Aviation relies on more than 30,000 employees to ensure that our services hit the heights which are expected of us. We believe that true excellence is only delivered by people with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them. We offer landside and airside services tailored to our customers needs, timed to their schedules, and delivered by teams with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them. Our core services include Ground Handling, Cargo, Fueling, Executive Services and Offline Services.