Sr Maintenance Tech Aviation Bluffton Mercy Health Life Flight 3 Full Time Hot
- Toledo, Ohio
- Job ID
Sr Maintenance Tech Aviation Bluffton Mercy Health Life Flight 3 Full Time job at Mercy Health in Toledo OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
The Sr. Aviation Maintenance Technician is responsible for the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of assigned aircraft. The Aviation Maintenance
Technician documents all maintenance and inspections in accordance with FAA requirements.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ensures compliance with all FAA manufacturer and company maintenance requirements.
- Communicates with the Lead Mechanic on all matters and for work schedules and on call times.
- Performs daily/preflight inspection of aircraft in accordance with manufacturers guidelines.
- Performs and documents scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and inspections in accordance with manufacturers and FAA requirements and procedures.
- Maintains all manufacturer and company manuals in current condition.
- Ensures company and employee compliance with FAA hospital CAMTS policies procedures and standards.
- Attends internal and external educational meetings keeps current in knowledge skills and aviation operations through professional journals professional organizations etc.
- Embraces Standards of Behavior in order to provide and promote excellent customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Holds self and others accountable for behaviors that promote service excellence.
- Adheres to all standards and policies regarding safety/patient safety initiatives.
- Is responsible for all other flight operations duties as assigned.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONS (must be non-expired/active unless otherwise stated):
Required: Must possess a current mechanic certificate with airframe and power plant ratings. Must have factory schooling on either the A109E or the AS365 series aircraft within one year of becoming a Sr. Technician.
Minimum Years and Type of Experience: Must have a minimum of 5 years experience with airframe and power plant license; previous rotary wing experience required.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required:
Must possess analytical abilities sound aviation judgment and problem solving skills.
Must possess above average interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with FAA staff and hospital personnel.
Must demonstrate good public relations skills when representing the program.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive affordable medical dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Life Flight 4 - St. Vincent
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color national origin religion sex sexual orientation gender identity age genetic information or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health Youngstown Ohio or Bon Secours Franklin Virginia; Petersburg Virginia; and Emporia Virginia which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer please email ...@mercy.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at ...@mercy.com
Mercy Health Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.