Flight Instructor Hot
- Macon, Georgia
- Job ID
Flight Instructor job at Middle Georgia State University in Macon GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Staff Application - please complete and email with supporting documentsSchool/Department: Fixed Wing Primary Location: Adel Position: Staff Job Type: Full Time Position Close Date: Until Filled Description:
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for teaching flight students in Flight Management major degree/certificate programs to meet requirements necessary to obtain Certificates related to the major.
- Teach students in Flight Management major degree/certificate programs to meet the requirements necessary to obtain FAA Private Instrument Commercial Multi-Engine and Flight Instructor Certificates.
- Performs related duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot/Assistant Chief Pilot.
GUIDELINES: Guidelines include college and University System of Georgia policies and procedures. These guidelines require judgment selection and interpretation in application
SUPERVISORY AND MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY: None.
- Specialized training in the field of work in addition to basic skills associated with a high school education.
- Possession of FAA CFI Flight Instructor license.
- Knowledge of the principles of aircraft flight operations.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) standards and requirements.
- Knowledge of classroom and field training practices teaching methodologies assessment systems and educational technology.
- Knowledge of computers and job-related software programs.
- Skill to make timely decisions.
- Skill in decision making and problem solving.
- Skill in interpersonal relations and in dealing with the public.
- Skill in oral and written communication
TO APPLY: Application materials should be emailed as a Microsoft Word or Adobe.pdf attachment to: with the subject line 10018654 Temp FT Flight Instructor 8.25.2020 . Application materials are to include a resume an MGA Staff application a letter of interest which includes salary requirements and three professional references. Paper application materials will not be accepted.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Staff Application - please complete and email with supporting documentsA Unit of the University System of Georgia
Middle Georgia State University Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.