Private Corporate Pilot Cirrus SR22T
- Fresno, California
- Annual Salary $90,000.00
- Job ID
Private Corporate Pilot Cirrus SR22T job at Mikelou LLC in Fresno CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Reputable Fresno, CA LLC seeking private pilot, flying under Part 91 of the Federal Aviation Regulations. Full-time piloting opportunity as an independent, exclusive contractor with competitive pay. Compensation $90k+ dependent upon experience/qualifications. Relocation assistance available.
- Conducts pre-flight inspection of aircraft
- Pre-planning and preparation for all flights: aircraft performance, fuel requirements, weather, and airport conditions
- Greets passenger guests ensuring they feel comfortable and safe on the trip
- Operates company aircraft in flight and ensures the highest level of safety
- Keeps aircraft cleaned, stocked, and ready for flight. Accommodates client requests.
- Oversees maintenance: schedule maintenance intervals for client, including scheduling, drop off and pick up of aircraft
- Utilize and maintain the airplane master schedule used for the purpose of client flight scheduling
- Maintain the flight log for the aircraft and adhere to FAA and IRS reporting standard
- On call, will vary.
- Travel will be West Coast Regional, mostly within California and Arizona.
- 1200 total hours minimum
- Strong working knowledge of FAR
- Pilot License
- FAA medical certification to operate the Cirrus as a contract pilot
Please email your resume to to be considered for this position. Please reference Avjobs when applying.