Aircraft Fueling Technician Mid Day Shift Featured
- Alexandria, Louisiana
- Job ID
Aircraft Fueling Technician Mid Day Shift job at Million Air in Alexandria LA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Million Air Alexandria is the Fixed Base Operator (FBO) located at the Alexandria International Airport. We provide aviation fuel sales and services to wide variety of aviation customers. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- Is the customer #1 with you?
- Are you a positive up-beat person?
- Do you have an inner need to do things right in a timely fashion?
- Do you insist on working safely and efficiently?
- Are you known for your reliability and dependability?
- Do you have a burning desire to be the best at what you do?
- Are you excited to provide a level of customer service unrivaled by the competition?
- Do you enjoy working outside?
The Line Service Professional is a member of a team trained to receive and deliver fuel inspect fuel marshal aircraft and conduct other services as required by pilots with the goal of providing outstanding customer service.
The current position available is for the Mid Shift. The hours for this shift are 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Customer Service
- Aircraft movement parking fueling towing and storage
- Fuel quality control and associated paperwork
- Facility maintenance
- Customer service oriented
- Able to Communicate clearly
- Basic math skills
- Current drivers license (clean driving record)
Million Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with our without notice.
Million Air Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.