Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Looking to expand with additional CE 525 aircraft...
CE525A (CJ2) Full-Time Captains...
- Responsible for the safe operation of CJ2 aircraft as PIC for Part 91 and Part 135 flights.
- Availability cycle is 2 weeks-ON, 1 week-OFF.
- Average number of flight days in a given month: 15-18
- Some overnight stays required. But not excessive.
- Semi-annual recurrent training at FlightSafety paid by the company.
- CE 525 type rating is required. CE 525S rating is a plus but not required. We do not conduct single-pilot operations.
- Given the right experience, we can pay for a CE 525 type-rating if you have another jet type rating.
- Would like TOTAL TIME to be more than 3,000 (most hours at PIC) with at least 1,500 hours in a turbo-jet.
- Compensation meets the most-recent PP Salary Survey guidelines on the high-side for Light-Jet Charter Captains.
- Always looking for that extra special skill or experience level that may command a higher salary.
- Captains must hold ATP certificate and a Class 1 Medical subject to random drug/alcohol screening.
- Existing crews are very qualified and especially easy to get along with.
- GM is a jet pilot who worries about the pilots.
- Company pays a fair monthly health insurance allowance.
- Consideration can be given for responsibilites as Director of Operations or Chief Pilot if past experience warrants it.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Cessna Citation CE 525 Captain job at NorthStar Business Aviation
Apply for this Cessna Citation CE 525 Captain position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.