Gulfstream G400 captain Featured
- Farmingdale, New York
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Gulfstream G400 captain job at Northeastern Aviation Corp in Farmingdale NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Immediate opportunity for a Gulfstream G400 Captain based in the New York metro area.
Northeastern Aviation offers a competitive salary, great benefits and an excellent work environment, with potential to grow within the company.
For over 40 years, Northeastern Aviation has been the leader in providing aircraft charter and management to individuals and corporations. Based at Republic Airport (KFRG) in Farmingdale, New York, Northeastern Aviation sets the industry standard in safety, reliability, and efficiency.
We have earned the highest ARGUS Platinum Rating and IS-BAO Certification with an impeccable safety record. We pride ourselves on the quality of service our executive, flight crew, maintenance, charter services, and ground support personnel provide to our clients.
• Full-time employment as part of a three pilot team
• Guaranteed minimum of eight days off per month
• Bi-weekly direct deposit of salary
• Semimonthly direct deposit of expense reimbursement
• Training at FlightSafety International or CAE
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
• 2,500 hours total time
• 500 hours turbine time
• Unrestricted Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) license (G-IV type rating a plus)
• Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
• Accident free history with no pending investigations
• Valid FCC Radiotelephone Operator's Permit
• Valid Passport
• Excellent communication skills
• Complete fluency in written and spoken English
• Basic computer (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel) and electronic tablet (iPad) skills
• Able to read and comprehend guidance as found in required manuals
• Pass a ten (10) year background check, pre-employment drug test, and criminal history records check (CHRC)
• Able to freely enter and exit all countries where Northeastern Aviation Corp. is authorized to fly
• Legally eligible to work in the United States of America
• Major medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) effective on date of hire
• AFLAC and additional life insurance coverage available at employee cost
• Company sponsored 401K Investment Plan
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Northeastern Aviation Corp Company Overview
Northeastern Aviation Corp. has over 36 years experience as an aircraft charter and management company. Based at Republic Airport in Farmingdale, New York, the company operates a fleet of fifteen aircraft. Northeastern has proven expertise in every aspect of the aviation industry, providing management services, a state-of-the-art hangar complex, and extensive in-house maintenance capabilities to private and corporate aircraft owners. The combined experience of our ownership, flight crews, maintenance team and charter staff allows us to provide each of our clients with the highest level of service, professionalism and dependability.