Charter Operations Coordinator Urgent
- Farmingdale, New York
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Charter Operations Coordinator job at Northeastern Aviation Corp in Farmingdale NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Charter Operations Coordinator, under close supervision, performs and assists with the day to day operation of an exciting, fast-paced and well-established full-service aircraft management and charter company. We are seeking a highly motivated individual skilled in operations, client services, and sales with an understanding of the private aircraft industry.
• Ensure all flights are organized and handled in a safe, efficient and professional manner in accordance with the General Operations Manual, Operations Specifications and company SOP Manual.
• Will work effectively with the flight crews assigned to company flights to ensure that safety, compliance and customer service opportunities are successfully orchestrated.
• Arranges ground transportation, catering or other specific requests for passengers.
• Coordinates aircraft handling with FBOs to include arrangements for fuel, catering, hangar, aircraft cleaning, after hours services, or other services as needed to include but not limited to airport slots, customs, and border overflight requests.
• Performs pre/post flight briefings to crews and flight following duties as assigned.
• Properly complete scheduling and coordinating duties with applicable deadlines and in a timely manner.
• Properly identify potential service issues and develop action plans to avoid lapses.
• Follow standard operating procedures when coordinating trips and scheduling flights
• Must provide prompt and accurate price quoting to industry customers by phone, email, or online system.
• Constantly update and maintain an accurate customer contact and preference database utilizing company FOS software.
• Must remain current on company and competitor product offerings, aircraft, regional charter pricing, and travel trends.
• Providing exceptional customer service for internal and external customers
• Acting as liaison between charter clients, owner clients, vendors, and crews
• Perform other duties as required.
Required Skills, Qualifications, Training:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Aviation related discipline preferred.
• Willing to be available and accessible 24/7 as needed as an after-hours on-call person in rotation with other personnel to include weekends and holidays, and be willing to carry a mobile phone and other communications.
• Possess an understanding of FAR’s 91/135.
• Professional appearance, excellent phone demeanor, with ability to set priorities.
• Must possess effective communication, organization, presentation, and administrative skills.
• Provide a high level of professionalism and customer service and have the desire to succeed.
• Work independently and as part of a team; self-motivating, outgoing, energetic, well organized & personable.
• Ability to multi-task, collect information, analyze data, define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a timely manner and ability to work as a team player in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to generate/write reports and business correspondence.
• Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance is critical.
• Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of FOS preferred.
• General knowledge of aviation, aircraft performance, geography, and travel logistics.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Northeastern Aviation Corp Company Overview
Northeastern Aviation Corp. has over 36 years experience as an aircraft charter and management company. Based at Republic Airport in Farmingdale, New York, the company operates a fleet of fifteen aircraft. Northeastern has proven expertise in every aspect of the aviation industry, providing management services, a state-of-the-art hangar complex, and extensive in-house maintenance capabilities to private and corporate aircraft owners. The combined experience of our ownership, flight crews, maintenance team and charter staff allows us to provide each of our clients with the highest level of service, professionalism and dependability.