Quality Systems Assistant 2 Featured
- Magna, Utah
- Job ID
Quality Systems Assistant 2 job at Northrop Grumman in Magna UT
Description, duties, responsibilities
Embark on a career putting innovative reliable and agile products and ideas into orbit and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration national defense and scientific discovery supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us youll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking an experienced Quality System Assistant 2 to join our team at our Bacchus facility in Magna Utah.
A Quality System Assistant assures production hardware and test articles meet engineering and configuration requirements by validating as-built vs. as-designed configuration data. Successful candidate reviews manufacturing records (electronic and paper) to ensure compliance to engineering and configuration requirements. Prepares End Item Data Packages. The Quality System Assistant will also prepare reports and analysis of data to support manufacturing review and investigations. The candidate will also be required to support the generation of inspection reports and other duties as necessary to support operational success. Candidates will be required to have high organization and communication skills investigating and problem solving capabilities and attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or GED is Required.
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience in aerospace defense or related industry.
- Candidate must have good computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word Excel Access and PowerPoint) Adobe Acrobat ePIC and Costpoint is a plus
- Excels in a team environment.
- Candidate must demonstrate understanding of quality functions and requirements including engineering drawing configuration management
- Configuration management certification or experience
o Ability to understand configuration/engineering requirements to build selloff documents according to customer specifications.
- Work with individuals at all levels including management peers and outside customers.
- Experience with material review board (MRB) processes and handling of product nonconformance
- Decision making skills based on policy experience company heritage business process and customer requirements
- Be able to understand dissect and data mine configuration engineering and as built data.
- Aptitude for learning procedures and making sure work is performed to procedural requirements.
- Ability to multitask prioritize adheres to written procedures and experience with AS9100 requirements standards and compliance issues.
- Initiative self-starter adaptable and high motivation for excellence.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and tight deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will also have a basic understanding of PES (lean) and Continuous Improvement.
- Ability to recognize off nominal situations and to speak up.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to sit/stand for up to 9 hours each day. 9/80 schedule.
- Frequent typing repetitive wrist motion up to 8 hours each day.
- Ability to work Overtime and Weekends as needed.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a B.S. degree in Business or related discipline.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer making decisions without regard to race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender identity marital status national origin age veteran status disability or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.