Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Financial Analyst 2
Middle River, MD
Financial Analyst 2
Requisition ID: 17021539
Location(s): United States-Maryland-Middle River
US Citizenship Required for this Position:
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Financial Analyst to support the financial operations of international programs at the Airborne Systems Integration Center in Middle River MD. Additionally this position may allow for occasional/part-time teleworking.The duties of the selected candidate will include but are not limited to:Performs financial analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts stay within negotiated and agreed-upon financial parameters and company cost control processes and procedures. Participates in the preparation of budgets for all contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles sales outlook cash flow forecasts estimate-at-complete and accounts receivable status and disposition. Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of budgets and expenditures and submitting timely requests for additional funding to our Contracts Administrator for letter notification to the customer. Incorporates contractual changes into financial control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines. Work closely with Program Manager Business Managers and functional department leads to ensure Program performance is accurately reported and that all issues and concerns are identified expeditiously.
• Bachelors degree with 3 years’ experience Masters with 1 years’ experience. In lieu of a degree 7 years of relevant experience may be considered.
• Understanding of program cost controls.
• Knowledge of program budgeting process.
• Experience with AOP (Annual Operating Plan) and LRSP (Long Range Strategic Plans).
• Knowledge of indirect rates and budgeting.
• Experience developing annual operating budgets as well as long range business plans.
• Experience with forecasting and variance analysis SAP/ BW (Business Warehouse) experience.
• The ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
• MRA with strong Accounts Receivable and Cash Flow knowledge.
• Understanding of EVMS (Earned Value Management System).
• Experience with Northrop Grumman AOP (Annual Operating Plan) and LRSP (Long Range Strategic Plans).
• An active Secret clearanceNorthrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer making decisions without regard to race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender identity marital status national origin age veteran status disability or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
_Financial Analyst 2_Location:
Financial Analyst 2 job at Northrop Grumman
Apply for this Financial Analyst 2 position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!