Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Avionics Technician 4
Point Mugu, CA
Avionics Technician 4
Requisition ID: 17021535
Location(s): United States-California-Point Mugu
US Citizenship Required for this Position:
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking an Avionics Technician 4 to join our team of qualified diverse individuals. This position will be located in Point Mugu California. The candidate will be a member of the NGTS Point Mugu Beyond Capable Maintenance Interdiction Team working with the customer to generate cost savings through repair of complex equipment using a variety of test methods providing quick turnaround times for critical items. Producing reports and assisting in the preparation of technical publication deficiency reports generating and presenting targeted training to customer personnel and Engineering Investigation requests. You will be tasked with actively participating in continuous improvement initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and working with the customer to understand and act upon areas of concern and set work priorities.Roles and Responsibilities:
• Comply with COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 series requirements
• Follow approved Intermediate and Depot Level procedures
• Adhere to NG standards practices and workmanship manuals
• Comply with applicable Fleet Readiness Center directives
• Interface with the customer to determine critical problem areas to be addressed on a daily basis.
• Prepare reports as required
• High school diploma and 6 years Repair of aircraft Weapon Replaceable Assemblies (WRAs) and Shop Replaceable Assemblies (SRAs) at the Intermediate or Depot Level
• 6 Years using Optimized NALCOMIS
• Experience as a Collateral Duty Inspector or Quality Assurance Representative
• Position requires a current Secret Clearance
• 6 years Operation and Maintenance of test benches for support of AN/APS-145 RADAR
• Advanced Electronic Training such as U.S. Navy AVI-C7 School or equivalent
• Demonstrate the ability to test analyze and troubleshoot software and hardware develop testing criteria and evaluate complex electrical electronic and mechanical systems subsystems modules components test stations test fixtures and test software.
• Proven background in avionics testing along with a strong background in digital analog and RF theory and applications.
• Ability to use a computer and its associated software which may include but not be limited to Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
• Experience with validation/verification of technical publications
• Manufacture and repair of test cable assemblies.Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer making decisions without regard to race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender identity marital status national origin age veteran status disability or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
_Avionics Technician 4_Location:
Avionics Technician 4 job at Northrop Grumman
Apply for this Avionics Technician 4 position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!