Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Oracle Systems Administrator 4
Oracle (RedHat Linux / ZFS) Systems Administrator 4
Requisition ID: 17022602
Location(s): United States-California-Norwalk
US Citizenship Required for this Position:
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking an Oracle (RedHat Linux / ZFS) Systems Administrator. Job requires qualifications in Oracle Systems Administration. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grummans Los Angeles County Leader Replacement System contract. The job is located in Norwalk CA; some travel may be required to Woodland Hills CA and Albuquerque NM to support data.Our Northrop Grumman Technology Services team is recognized as a global provider of innovative cost effective solutions. From sustainment and modernization supply chain management training and simulation and high technology services we offer a full-spectrum of support.The System Administrator will provide support of systems configuration and operations systems tuning incident resolution development of process and procedures and related systems management practices. The environment includes Linux Unix Windows Cisco Sun and Oracle.Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide design support and administration of Oracle ZFS
• Develop data back-up systems processes and procedures
• Support Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning and Implementation
• Provide production systems administration; and coordinate with database administrators
• Support the development of policies procedures and processes for both operations and customer facing operations.Basic Qualifications:
To be considered for this position you must minimally meet the knowledge skills and abilities listed below:
• Bachelors Degree and 10 years of experience. Additional four (4) years of directly applicable work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
• 3 years of overall RedHat Linux Systems Administration experience required
• Must have the ability to perform complex tasks using independent judgment and critical thinkingPreferred Qualifications:
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Oracle ExaData Administration Experience
• Oracle ExaLogic Administration Experience
• Weblogic Administration Experience
• Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer making decisions without regard to race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender identity marital status national origin age veteran status disability or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
_Oracle (RedHat Linux / ZFS) Systems Administrator 4_Location:
Oracle Systems Administrator 4 job at Northrop Grumman
Apply for this Oracle Systems Administrator 4 position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!