Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Program Quality Engineer 3/4 Woodland Hills CA
Woodland Hills, CA
Program Quality Engineer 3/4 Woodland Hills CA
Requisition ID: 17021320
Location(s): United States-California-Woodland Hills
US Citizenship Required for this Position:
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking an experienced Program Quality Engineer 3/4 at our Woodland Hills CA Location.
The qualified applicant will join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Mission Assurance team supporting Space and Strategic programs. We are looking for a high-caliber individual with a background in mission/quality assurance and/or process improvement to join the Mission Assurance organization.The Program Quality Engineer 3/4 performs tasks that contribute to the completion of program execution for one or more programs to meet the requirements of the contract(s) and business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
• Collaborates with Program Manager Engineering and Manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
• Investigates complex quality problems issues and failures. Represents the organization in finding solutions to difficult technical issues.
• Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• Ensures that corrective and preventive measures are performed to completion meet acceptable reliability standards and documentation is compliant with requirements.
• Acts as the Quality Management System (QMS) representative.
• Able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and/or accomplish them simultaneously.
• Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
• Identifies prepares and analyzes data and reports for product or process non-conformances and/or non-compliances.
• Has frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
• Assures contractual work products are completed and delivered on-time
• Provides independent reviews/assessment of key processes and program activities as needed
• Keeps management apprised of MA assessment of program status customer satisfaction and risks (programmatic financial and technical) that might affect program performance.
• Complete quality records and reports. Complete corrective and preventive action status and reports.
• Provide the MA Manager feedback and assessments relating to quality issues within Northrop Grumman and with customers.This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or a level 4.MAQEA
Basic Qualifications for Level 3:
5 years of relevant work experience with Bachelors in STEM discipline; or 3 years of relevant work experience with Masters Degree in STEM discipline.Experience working aerospace and defense industry with demonstrated performance and increasing levels of responsibilityExperience in one or more areas: manufacturing design or quality engineering.Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance. US Citizenship required.
Basic Qualifications for Level 4:
7 years of related work experience with Bachelors Degree in STEM discipline; or 5 years of related work experience with Masters Degree in STEM discipline.Experience working aerospace and defense industry with demonstrated performance and increasing levels of responsibilityExperience in one or more areas: manufacturing design or quality engineering.Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance. US Citizenship required.
Preferred Qualifications for Level 3 or 4:
Bachelors in EngineeringSix Sigma Green Belt / ASQ CQE certification.Mission/Quality Assurance or process experience.Technical or program management experience.Background working on space programsActive Secret Security Clearance.Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer making decisions without regard to race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender identity marital status national origin age veteran status disability or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
_Program Quality Engineer 3/4 Woodland Hills CA_Location:
Program Quality Engineer 34 job at Northrop Grumman
Apply for this Program Quality Engineer 3/4 Woodland Hills CA position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.