Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Requisition ID: 17021533
Location(s): United States-Oklahoma-Lawton
US Citizenship Required for this Position:
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes 25 % of the Time
We are seeking a Testing Manager in Lawton OK. The position will support the Personnel Security/Assurance (PSA) Division within the Defense Manpower Database (DMDC). The Testing Manager will be responsible for coordinating the testing activities associated with the PSA applications as well as leading a team of technical contributors.The successful candidate will have strong testing release management project management skills and complete understanding of software development principles concepts and techniques.Candidate duties will consist of but are not limited to:Oversees the execution and completion of the testing processes.Reviews and provide feedback the requirements documentation functional and technical specifications.Develops test plans test scripts identifies data points needed coordinates the creation of data sets for testing.Develops implements and tracks metrics to report performance and find solutions to streamline improve throughput.Work collaboratively with all entities involved in the project and collaborate with all project managers to ensure smooth testing of applications; will serve as a liaison between our team the customers and DMDC technical teams.Develops methods to automate testing for the PSA applications.Routinely tracks plans and schedules activities performs risk analysis identifies and resolves scheduling conflicts.Utilizes project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.Assist with the definition of strategic direction of various DMDC productsAssist in improving organization standards and guidelines.Conducts presentations for customer meetings as requiredAssists management with recruiting facilitation of meetings conferences and travelProvides budget analysis labor planning and coordination of activities between client and company personnelManage a team of technical contributors; establish goals and measure results; provide guidance for training and other career enhancing activities.Basic Qualifications:
• B.S. M.S. and/or Ph. D and project management experience.
• Experience verifying and managing requirements and requirement traceability in support of product development test and delivery
• Ability to analyze existing configuration management and testing processes / procedures to identify possible refinements & enhancements
• Experience with testing automation tools.
• Experience with large interconnected systems
• Outstanding verbal and written skills are essential
• Excellent conceptual problem solving and analytical skills
• Experience with the Microsoft product suite including Word Excel Project and Visio
• Ability to work as a member of a team on complex tasks
• Familiarity with agile and other software development methodologies
• Familiarity with government environments and standards
• US Citizenship and an active Secret level security clearance.Preferred Qualifications:
• Active Top Secret clearance and/or SSBI.
• Experience working within the DMDC PSA division.
• Experience with querying and analyzing data
• Software application development experience a plus including familiarity with the various phases of the software development lifecycle
• Working knowledge of Jira and MS SharePoint
• PMP certification
• Previous experience managing a team of technical contributorsNorthrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer making decisions without regard to race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender identity marital status national origin age veteran status disability or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Testing Manager job at Northrop Grumman
Apply for this Testing Manager position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!