Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Engineer Systems Test Engineer 3
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Engineer Systems Test Engineer 3
Requisition ID: 17021090
Location(s): United States-New Jersey-Egg Harbor Township
US Citizenship Required for this Position:
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes 25 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) seeks to fill a Systems Test Engineer Level 3 positions in the Engineering Sciences & Technology (ES&T) function.The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful completion of all AIMM Segment 2 test activities. AIMM Segment 2 has been implemented as a collection of web services functions and capabilities called the Aeronautical Common Service (ACS) to provide Aeronautical Information (AI) to users over System Wide Information Management (SWIM). The program will follow a SWIM compliant approach for managing dynamic aeronautical information. The ACS will modernize how internal and external consumers of AI in the National Airspace System (NAS) will be provided and will access the various types of AI. AI includes airport reference and configuration data definitions and schedule information for Special Activity Airspace (SAA) including Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) data FNS data procedure (RNAV/RNP) data and obstacles as well as supporting NAS infrastructure information.Duties and responsibilities include:
• Develops automated test scripts to validate functional technical and performance requirements.
• Executes test scripts during internal system testing.
• Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
• Performs retesting and regression testing.
• Documents test results for incorporation into the Requirements Traceability and Verification Matrix.
• Provides support to Client testers during acceptance testing including test script walkthroughs document testing issues and test results and answering questions on system functionality.Additional Requirements:
• All work will be performed on site at Bayport NJ office. Some local travel to FAA WJHTC.Additional duties may also include:Develop and implement program test plans quality assurance plans programs and procedures using the testing tools. Oversees tests to ensure that performance and quality products conform to established policy and standards. Develops test reports. Reviews analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to software and systems engineering. Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies. Interfaces with all program staff to ensure requirements are met. Recommends corrective actions dispositions and modifications. Participates in meetings as required.Basic Qualifications:
+ Bachelor of Science Degree in Science Technology Engineering or Math (STEM).+ Minimum of 5 combined years in any of the following: Aerospace Engineering Electrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering Systems Engineering+ Must have knowledge and experience working with and supporting the development of an overall test Plan and tailored test plans for each release.+ Must have experience developing test procedures+ Experience with deriving hardware and software requirements design development and testing of system integrations.+ Excellent oral and written communication skills+ Experience with Oracle SQLPreferred Qualifications:
+ Federal Aviation Administration Test Engineer Experience+ Intimate Knowledge of Web Mapping Services (WMS)+ Knowledge of Geographical Information Systems (GIS)+ Familiar with AIXM Common file types (.xml .aixm .aixm 5.1 .tif .tiff .shp .shp.gz .shp.zip and .gml)+ Knowledge of Web Feature Service (WFS- interface allowing requests for geographical features across the web using platform-independent calls)+ Knowledge of SmartBear automated test tools for Web testing (Ready API TestComplete LoadComplete.+ Experience with FAA Special Use Airspace Management System (SAMS) a plus+ Experience with FAA National Airspace Systems Resources (NASR) a plus+ Experience with FAA Federal Notice to Airmen (NOTAMS) a plus+ Experienced giving PowerPoint presentations.+ Ability to coordinate and work on a large number of tasks simultaneously.+ Highly motivated and quick learning individual.+ Must be able to work well with others.+ Ability to work flex and overtime hours.Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer making decisions without regard to race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender identity marital status national origin age veteran status disability or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
_Engineer Systems Test Engineer 3_Location:
_New Jersey-Egg Harbor Township_
Engineer Systems Test Engineer 3 job at Northrop Grumman
Apply for this Engineer Systems Test Engineer 3 position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!