Senior Capture Manager Aviation Hot
- Dayton, Ohio
- Job ID
Senior Capture Manager Aviation job at Odyssey Consulting Services in Dayton OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
Position Title: Senior Capture Manager Aviation
Location: Dayton OH but open to other locations
Reports to: Executive Director Business Development
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical management and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people processes and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997 our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages through implementation and into operations and support.
Odyssey is seeking a Capture Manager to focus on Aviation program growth and capture initiatives. The prime responsibility will be the capture of strategic new business programs for Aviation markets including Combat Mobility Bomber Rotary ISR and Unmanned aircraft. Duties include providing input to the Corporate Strategic Plan then identifying and pursuing business opportunities and strategies that fulfill the Corporate Strategic vision while executing the Plan. Duties may include management and facilitation of a multi-disciplined team comprised of Odyssey employees from various sites around the CONUS as well as Odyssey subcontractors that may be comprised of large and small businesses. The Sr. Capture Manager will work closely with the Aviation operational leadership and report directly to the Executive Director Business Development.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Leadership and execution for the success of all assigned Capture efforts. Duties include:
- Identify and evaluate desirable programs for the corporate funnel and pipeline
- Gather assesses and validate customer requirements. Identify customer needs and constraints that impact winning solution
- Translate requirements into a win strategy advance strategy with a strong value proposition and differentiate bid elements based on compelling features and benefits
- Prepare NDA requests and provide to contracts/management for execution prior to detailed discussions with outside companies
- Negotiate team workshare and work lanes
- Support the proposal development process by providing necessary Capture Artifacts to the proposal team and participate in the Kickoff/Pink/Red Team Reviews
- Define or oversee conceptual solution and strategies for winning each opportunity including the initial Theming/Storyboarding efforts and transition the capture artifacts to the assigned proposal team.
- Develop document and execute the Capture Management Plan and associated strategies for each capture program including:
- Conduct requirement analysis
- Conduct the Competitive Analysis
- Conduct gap analysis effort for Capture Programs
- Conduct Prime vs Sub analysis
- Develop Call Plan and the other components of a successful capture program
- Develop Client Hot Buttons
- Conduct timely reviews of programs in the Capture Phase including Stage 0 1 and 2 reviews to company management
- Analyze Post Award feedback and recommend improvements to the Capture Process
- Assist in the maintenance of the Corporate BD Repository
- Develop and document customer profiles
- Significantly contribute to meeting or exceeding the annual sales and profitability goals as established by the Company.
- Working knowledge of the DoD and Agency Aviation markets
- Familiarity with Air Force and Army systems development life cycle and acquisition processes
- Familiarity with multiple types of platforms ranging from fixed and rotary wingmanned and unmanned fighter bomber ISR platforms etc. to including their enabling capability support systems and associated technologies.
- Knowledge of C5ISR services such as program management; systems engineering; fielding and training; hardware and software engineering and development; sustainment and support; logistics; supply chain management; technical field assistance; product and subsystem integration test and evaluation; modeling and simulation; information operations/assurance support; facilities management; administrative support
- Bachelor s Degree in a Business or Technical Discipline. Master s degree preferred.
- Previous senior management experience in the delivery of technical and management services.
- 10 years of comparable experience.
- Exceptional ability to comprehend and respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Previous successful business development experience to include supporting and writing major proposals.
- Capability to work effectively with a broad range of people with a wide variety of technical skills and experience.
- Ability to react quickly in a rapidly changing environment motivate and manage team and supporting staff.
- Ability to assess and develop strategic plans and energize others to achieve related goals.
- Minimum Secret level clearance required.
- Planning Organizing Directing and Controlling
- Communication: Writing Speaking and Interpersonal
- Customer Relations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel Word and PowerPoint)
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities skills duties requirements effort or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job as circumstances dictate.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Odyssey Systems Consulting Group LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex pregnancy national origin disability sexual orientation gender identity or expression marital status genetic information protected veteran status or other factors protected by federal state and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
Odyssey Consulting Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.