Assistant Civil Engineer Airports Featured
- Lincoln, Nebraska
- Job ID
Assistant Civil Engineer Airports job at Olsson Associates in Lincoln NE
Description, duties, responsibilities
As an Assistant Civil Engineer on the Airports team you will prepare planning and design documents and process design calculations. You will also coordinate with other Olsson teams professional staff technical staff and clients. You may travel to job sites for observation and attend client meetings. The Airports team provides services for a variety of airport projects including paving grading buildings airport lighting and fuel systems. Previous and May graduates are encouraged to apply.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team.
- Bachelors Degree in civil engineering.
- 0-3 years of civil engineering experience.
- Transportation experience or an interest in the aviation industry preferred
- AutoCAD knowledge helpful.
Olsson is a nationally recognized employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design engineering field services environmental and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today were here to improve communities by making them more sustainable better connected and more efficient. Simply put we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee youll receive our traditional benefits package (health care vision dental paid time off etc.) plus youll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority female veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee because of race color religion national origin age sex sexual orientation gender identity gender disability age or military status.
Olsson Associates Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.