Aerospace Engineer Se age Featured
- Ft Worth, Texas
- Job ID
Aerospace Engineer Se age job at PAE in Ft Worth TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldAerospace Engineer (Senior) (SE/AGE)
Note: This posting is for a contract we are awaiting Government award.
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Duties Experience Skills Requirements and Information: This position acts as overall manager and administrator with respect to Navy aircraft Support Equipment Program or Project contract requirements. The position serves as the primary interface and point of contact with the technical program/project and contract administration issues.
Aerospace Ground Support Equipment (AGSE) engineers (with specialties in Elec. SW HW Systems and Mech.)
- Design research develop assemble integrate test and sustain all ground equipment that supports systems subsystems and unit level elements of the spacecraft/vehicle throughout its entire design life cycle which include operations/sustainment and end of life phases.
- They work closely with the Aerospace and Systems Engineers to determine the correct requirements and equipment specifications to accommodate the flight spacecraft/vehicle.
- Documents and works to resolve all complex problems.
- Develops and executes test plans test cases and test procedures to ensure that all Aerospace Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and services meet organization standards and customer requirements.
- Writes test program for both flight and ground Test and Evaluation Plan (T&E) Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Plan Test Schedules Assembly Integrations and Test work break down and Test Procedure requirements design and development.
- Owns anomaly/failure resolution process and databases.
- They are responsible for coordinating all failure and anomaly issues found while during assemble integration testing operations and sustainment of flight and ground systems that support flight testing and operations.
They report directly to the program manager and the customer under the direction of the program manager
Ability to work well as a team and as an individual with minimal supervision.
Must possess a valid driver s license
All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the Engineers ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- The position requires a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in technical aspects of projects related to aircraft weapons systems SE ATE and/or TPS.
- Shall have demonstrated technical experience in reviewing and recommending for approval or disapproval technical data related to SE ATE and/or TPS development acquisition or experience in designing and developing SE ATE and/or TPS
BS or BA in Engineering either Electrical Electronics Mechanical or Computer. Having an advanced Electrical Electronics Mechanical or Computer Degree is preferred.
Ability to obtain and maintain US DoD Secret Security clearance throughout employment.
Our benefits and perks include:
Medical dental vision 401(k) Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
Tuition and training assistance program
Wellness program and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Paid vacation and sick leave and 10 Paid Holidays
Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
Working Conditions will vary. Most work is performed in enclosed buildings but some outside work may be required. Work will include sitting standing walking lifting and reaching. Applicant should be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race religion color sex gender national origin age United States military veteran s status ancestry sexual orientation marital status family structure medical condition including genetic characteristics or information veteran status or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation or any other protected category under federal state or local law.
PAE Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.