Material Control Specialist Ii Featured
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Job ID
Material Control Specialist Ii job at PDS Tech in Tulsa OK
Description, duties, responsibilities
PDS is seeking an Material Control Specialist II for an open position in Tulsa OK.
Under direct supervision performs a variety of activities within the Material Logistics process: DC/Warehouse distribution and shop floor control. Performs related CAS/SAP transactions within material operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Release interpret process and track status of route cards to ensure accurate movement of materials.
2. Ensure proper handling and storage of material throughout the entire material flow process.
3. Unload delivery vehicles sort material by destination and ensure material is moved by scanning material to proper locations. Check incoming internal/external material for mishandling and damages.
4. Move material from one staging/stocking location to another using appropriate inventory transactions.
5. Responsible for the processing of material using automated systems; ensure the timely delivery of material.
6. Have the ability to process all unplanned demand orders within appropriate systems and expedite to using department.
7. Process parts through receipts of purchase or Manufacturing orders through the appropriate receipt process.
8. Must hold appropriate stamp qualifications to process material and generate parts identification tags. Comply with FAA regulations and Quality procedures.
9. Operate material handling equipment and company vehicles as required to move material.
10. Unload load and move engines as required: uncrate and move thrust reverses and nose cowls.
11. Responsible for part accuracy in assigned areas of material functions.
12. Responsible for packaging shipments of aircraft non-aircraft material literature and other items being shipped to customer or suppliers to meet needs.
13. May be required to work overtime various shifts and weekend coverage as required by production schedule.
14. Ensure housekeeping in work area. Comply with all company safety regulations.
15. Learn and apply Lean concepts within functional responsibilities. Support a continuous improvement culture including lean principles sustainability initiatives ergonomic improvements safety and cross functional teams.
16. Performs other duties as required.
1. Performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character but usually involving limited responsibility.
2. Responsible for accuracy in assigned areas.
3. Capable of working in an automated inventory system.
4. Meet productivity requirements.
Education and Experience Requirements:High school graduate GED or equivalent.
Minimum 2 years of material experience expediting and/or warehouse operations.
Must be able to work 2nd shift!
Candidate may be required to work in a freezer environment with provided protective gear for short periods of time.
1. Able to pass math and reading assessment.
2. Must be able to obtain Q or PQ/RI stamp.
3. Demonstrate experience in materials coordination.
4. Basic knowledge of computer operation.
PDS Tech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color sex sexual orientation gender identity religion national origin disability veteran status age marital status pregnancy genetic information or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977 PDS Tech Inc. is one of the nations premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace Defense Electronics Telecommunications Automotive and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation track record and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
PDS Tech Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.