Aircraft Examiner Featured
- Coatesville, Pennsylvania
- Job ID
Aircraft Examiner job at PDS Tech in Coatesville PA
Description, duties, responsibilities
PDS Tech is seeking an Aircraft Product Integrity Tester / Inspector (Level II in Fluorescent Penetrant Eddy Current and Ultrasonic) for an open position in Coatesville PA
The ideal candidate will:
- Inspect aircraft and component parts for structural integrity using nondestructive inspection methods.
- Interpret nondestructive inspection test results and provide information about defects to repair center.
- Perform nondestructive inspection on structures components and systems.
- Detect flaws such as cracks delamination s voids processing defects and heat damage using penetrant eddy current and ultrasonic test equipment.
- Determine metallurgical information of components according to alloy temper conductivity and associated factors.
- Perform the inspection of modification and production aircraft for functional operation and conformance to government and company standards and specifications.
- Inspect the installation and operation of electrical electronic hydraulic pneumatic fuel oil and emergency systems and other parts and equipment of aircraft.
- May perform pre-flight and post-flight inspections in accordance with standard procedure on flight-proven aircraft.
- May inspect any adjustments repairs or modifications made on the aircraft.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces elevated platforms for an extended period of time.
- Must be willing to work off-shifts as required.
- Must be willing and able to lift 30 lbs.
- Documented proof of the minimum requirements for:
- Level II in Fluorescent Penetrant
- Level II Eddy Current
- Level II Ultrasonic in accordance with NAS 410.
- Basic Excel and MS Word Experience ability to read blueprints.
- Any other level II NAS 410 Qualifications.
- Airframe and Powerplant Certificate preferred.
PDS Tech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color sex sexual orientation gender identity religion national origin disability veteran status age marital status pregnancy genetic information or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977 PDS Tech Inc. is one of the nations premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace Defense Electronics Telecommunications Automotive and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation track record and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
PDS Tech Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.