Structures Aviation Mechanic Featured
- Mobile, Alabama
- Job ID
Structures Aviation Mechanic job at PDS Tech in Mobile AL
Description, duties, responsibilities
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking Structures Aviation Mechanics in Mobile AL.
This position will conduct sheetmetal repairs but we would like to find someone with experience in painting.
- Perform all maintenance in accordance with FAA approved data and to the standards of good workmanship as required by the client
- Keep safety of flight in the forefront at all times in the production of an airworthy product.
Scope of Work
- Accurately and legibly record all information required on internal company forms and aircraft maintenance documents in conformance to company customer and FAA requirements.
- Ensure appropriate use of the correct tools for the application and that tooling is serviceable and calibrated when necessary.
- Locate understand and implement the appropriate technical data used while performing maintenance.
- Perform any duties that may be assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- As a "safety sensitive" position this position requires that the employee be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner as an essential job function.
- Ensure assigned work area is kept clean and free of hazards to both personnel and the aircraft.
- Follow all necessary safety precautions; hearing and eye protection use of chemicals engine and propeller hazards fall protection etc.
- Maintain a FOD-free work environment.
- Comply with OSHA Safety Regulations.
- Participate in on-the-job training as required.
- Observe safety procedures and personnel policies.
- Regular attendance required as outlined in company policy.
- High School Diploma
- Training in Airframe and Power Plant with emphasis on Structures and Composites
- Minimum 5 years experience with structures and composite.
- Prior experience on aircraft maintenance required.
- Familiar with turbo prop aircraft is a plus.
- Certified by FAA with a current Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic license is a plus but not required.
Communication Skills (Spoken Written Influencing Proficiency in Other Languages):
- English language is required; bilingual in Spanish is not required but is a plus.
- 10% Potential Domestic and International travel
- US citizenship is required
PDS Tech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color sex sexual orientation gender identity religion national origin disability veteran status age marital status pregnancy genetic information or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977 PDS Tech Inc. is one of the nations premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace Defense Electronics Telecommunications Automotive and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation track record and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
PDS Tech Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.