Production Machinery Technicians Hot
- Miami Gardens, Florida
- Job ID
Production Machinery Technicians job at PDS Tech in Miami Gardens FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
PDS Tech is seeking Production Machinery Technicians for open positions in Opa Locka FL.
The ideal candidate will:
- Support production machinery
- Set equipment/machinery to required settings
- Monitor operation of machinery or equipment and
- Determine whether materials or products meet standards.
- Prepare repaired components for finish applications
- Disassemble wash and blast
- Ability to operate hand tools pneumatic tools
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to operate overhead cranes and lift parts less then 40lbs
- This position is considered safety sensitive in accordance with FAA Guidelines. Candidate will be subject to drug and alcohol testing per FAA s regulation 14 CFR part 120 as well as 49 CFR part 40.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
PDS Tech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color sex sexual orientation gender identity religion national origin disability veteran status age marital status pregnancy genetic information or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977 PDS Tech Inc. is one of the nations premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace Defense Electronics Telecommunications Automotive and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation track record and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
PDS Tech Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.