Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
PDS Tech is seeking Assembly and Test Technicians in Rocky Mount NC ! !
• Use of precision tools fixtures and measuring equipment to perform assembly in-process inspections calibration and test of hydro-mechanical fuel controls in an aerospace production/quality environment.
• Follows all prescribed Health Safety and Environmental rules and regulations.
• Performs work through the utilization of electronic work instructions engineering and quality procedures blueprints and other specifications.
• Reads understands and works to Quality Procedures.
• Visually inspects parts and product for quality.
• Detects and reports faulty operation defective tools and materials.
• Initiates action to prevent/correct product/process non-conformity.
• Maintain all required documentation and records accurately and in a timely manner.
• Maintains work areas and tools according to Visual Management and 5S Standards.
• Must be able to work overtime including weekends.
• Attend and actively participate in daily Tier meetings
• Participate in continuous improvement and rapid problem solving
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• US Citizen
• High School Diploma
• Able to follow detailed assembly and test instructions consistently and interpret blueprints/drawings.
• Ability to use precision measuring devices such as micrometers dial indicators dial calipers and depth micrometers.
• Ability to work with hand tools of different types.
• Basic computer skills with ability to navigate internet and MS office.
• Intermediate math skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color sex sexual orientation gender identity religion national origin disability veteran status age marital status pregnancy genetic information or other legally protected status.
Please sign in to apply for this job.