CASS Analyst Featured
- Vandalia, Ohio
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
CASS Analyst job at PSA Airlines in Vandalia OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance and a Flexible Spending Account
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Bonus and Profit Sharing opportunities
- Travel Privileges on all American Airlines flights
- Using analytical and technical skills develop analytical tools/reporting that captures the data needed to measure and report internal analysis and trending of qualifying hazard events quality audit(s) investigation(s) and safety data.
- Maintain and continually develop data collection/input system for CASS through the use of the root cause analysis process.
- Continuous develop of and maintaining the CASS database system.
- Compilation of data for and timely issuance of CASS reports agendas and minutes to company personnel and FAA.
- Interface with maintenance operational and reliability departments to determine root cause of system deficiencies of Maintenance and Inspection programs.
- Utilize available applications/tools to develop adhoc/automated reporting for all levels of the organization.
- Aiding risk management in Maintenance and Inspection programs by hazard identification in management and efficiency of operational controls utilizing operational quality audit(s) root cause analysis investigation(s) and safety data.
- Conduct analysis of operational quality audit(s) investigation(s) and safety data to present trends assess risk and provide mitigation recommendations to management through MDAG.
- Interfaces with audit departments to identify and prioritize audit areas using risk assessment methods.
- Responsible for the Companys Security and Safety Management System (SMS) and associated Safety Risk Management and Safety Assurance outputs.
- In absence the Manager of CASS and Quality Assurance will re-assign tasks.
- Attend CASS Review Board Meetings.
- Attend MDAG Meetings.
- Associates degree in engineering or aircraft management operations or four (4) years aviation experience
- Advanced technical degree in engineering or aircraft maintenance
- At least three (3) years experience in the maintenance of large aircraft
- Ability to speak/read/write in English
- Approachability and professional aptitude
- Problem solving and time and performance management
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of company personnel vendors and outside regulatory agencies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with time sensitive deadlines
- Adaptability in an aggressive growth environment
PSA Airlines Company Overview
PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group and operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. The company’s more than 2,400 employees operate nearly 600 daily flights to nearly 90 destinations. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Cincinnati, Ohio, Knoxville, Tennessee, and Charlotte, North Carolina. PSA has maintenance facilities in Dayton and Canton, Ohio and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport and Charlotte, North Carolina. As of year-end 2015, PSA operates 35 Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft, 26 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 36 Bombardier CRJ 900 NextGen aircraft. The airline expects to add an additional 35 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 18 Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft to its fleet in the next two years, tripling its fleet size and employee base since the airline’s growth plan was announced in December 2013.