Aviation Parts Supervisor Featured
- Norfolk, Virginia
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Aviation Parts Supervisor job at PSA Airlines in Norfolk VA
Description, duties, responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 Years Inventory/Warehouse Experience.
- Maintaining required inventory levels as established by recorded and projected usage.
- Maintain current running inventory on all rotables and consumables required by FARs.
- Insure compliance of receiving inspection procedures and documentation for incoming parts/assemblies. Coordinate with the Inspection Department as required for parts with obvious defects.
- Maintain procedures for verifying levels of shop supplies and solvents.
- Coordinate with the Inspection Department for receiving inspection of parts and assemblies.
- Provide employee training and procedures for inventory control functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Stores Manager.
- Ensure adequate tool inventories are maintained at their assigned station. Coordinate with the maintenance supervisor to maintain adequate tool control.
PSA Airlines Company Overview
PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group and operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. The company’s more than 2,400 employees operate nearly 600 daily flights to nearly 90 destinations. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Cincinnati, Ohio, Knoxville, Tennessee, and Charlotte, North Carolina. PSA has maintenance facilities in Dayton and Canton, Ohio and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport and Charlotte, North Carolina. As of year-end 2015, PSA operates 35 Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft, 26 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 36 Bombardier CRJ 900 NextGen aircraft. The airline expects to add an additional 35 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 18 Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft to its fleet in the next two years, tripling its fleet size and employee base since the airline’s growth plan was announced in December 2013.