Reliability Analyst Featured
- Vandalia, Ohio
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Reliability Analyst job at PSA Airlines in Vandalia OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Collects and complies data on aircraft and component technical performance and from aircraft inspection programs.
- Analyzes and evaluates aircraft and component technical performance to determine if any unsatisfactory trends or conditions exist.
- Analyzes evaluates and reports to management aircraft inspection program findings to determine if any unsatisfactory trends or conditions exist or if task interval escalations are possible.
- Reports of aircraft and component operational performance and on any aircraft inspection program findings.
- Alert maintenance management of any repeat discrepancies to assure aircraft reliability metrics are met.
- Distributes Root Cause Analysis reports and works with the Maintenance Managers to determine root cause and help resolve the issues and determine preventative actions.
- Write assemble edit and distribute FAA required monthly Continuous Analysis and Surveillance System (CASS) reports Mechanical Reliability Reports Service Difficulty Reports and Mechanical Interruption Summary Reports.
- Evaluate maintenance program performance through analysis of data collected by CASS.
- Coordinate fleet trend corrective action proposals with Technical Services Department in response to alerts and/or trends.
- Review Service Bulletins and make recommendations to management regarding implementation.
- Ensures all specified policies practices and procedures are complied with.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.
PSA Airlines Company Overview
PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group and operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. The company’s more than 2,400 employees operate nearly 600 daily flights to nearly 90 destinations. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Cincinnati, Ohio, Knoxville, Tennessee, and Charlotte, North Carolina. PSA has maintenance facilities in Dayton and Canton, Ohio and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport and Charlotte, North Carolina. As of year-end 2015, PSA operates 35 Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft, 26 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 36 Bombardier CRJ 900 NextGen aircraft. The airline expects to add an additional 35 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 18 Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft to its fleet in the next two years, tripling its fleet size and employee base since the airline’s growth plan was announced in December 2013.