Curriculum Developer Maintenance Featured
- Vandalia, Ohio
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Curriculum Developer Maintenance job at PSA Airlines in Vandalia OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Coordinate multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project timelines.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with the Maintenance Training Manager and across functional areas to coordinate and ensure successful implementation of curriculum development and revision projects.
- Integrate Continued Analysis and Surveillance System (CASS) and Reliability data into initial and recurrent training
- Create and maintain setup documentation for compliance purposes for all programs. This includes program binders syllabi textbooks etc.
- Develop and review proposed project efforts to determine scope key milestones and timeframe.
- Develop and formalize a quality assurance review process of all existing and new training programs.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of all maintenance training curriculums/programs in order to evaluate and update existing courses for content to match GMM Safety and other manuals policies and procedures.
- Establish a process to review and include feedback from end of course surveys and student evaluations into the quality assurance and course maintenance processes.
- Ensure that any problems are addressed escalated when needed and resolved quickly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Curriculum Development Education Organizational Development or business required.
- 5 years minimum verifiable work experience in the aircraft maintenance/aviation field
- Knowledgeable and experienced in applying adult learning principles and concepts.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current instructional theories and principles applicable to both online and instructor-led learning programs.
- Experience developing creative and engaging training materials for an adult audience in a variety of formats and media (aviation experience preferred).
- Experience with multimedia and web design technologies.
- Advanced to intermediate computer experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good organization skills and time management skills; ability to be flexible and solve problems.
- Ability to ask appropriate questions probe for understanding and work in collaboration with others to achieve desired results.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Curriculum Development Education Organizational Development or business preferred
- Skilled in the use of Adobe Captivate and Premier Articulate Storyline
- Knowledgeable and functional in technical writing including consistent and correct use of tense grammar/spelling and terminology that is interesting and varied.
- Certificate in instructional technology or other learning disciplines
- Strong proof-reading skills to produce error-free documents.
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written means with individuals small groups and in front of large audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient knowledge of recognized desktop publishing applications including layout and design.
- Ability to produce learning materials to include facilitator/instructor and participant manuals
PSA Airlines Company Overview
PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group and operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. The company’s more than 2,400 employees operate nearly 600 daily flights to nearly 90 destinations. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Cincinnati, Ohio, Knoxville, Tennessee, and Charlotte, North Carolina. PSA has maintenance facilities in Dayton and Canton, Ohio and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport and Charlotte, North Carolina. As of year-end 2015, PSA operates 35 Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft, 26 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 36 Bombardier CRJ 900 NextGen aircraft. The airline expects to add an additional 35 Bombardier CRJ 700 aircraft and 18 Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft to its fleet in the next two years, tripling its fleet size and employee base since the airline’s growth plan was announced in December 2013.