This is an exciting time to join PSA! As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the U.S. we have unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. PSA Airlines is known for its outstanding safety and training culture and has a long history of excellence that we’re proud to carry forward. With over 3000 employees PSA is an exciting fast-paced place to work. At PSA we are a close-knit passionate team that values each other’s opinions and we hold ourselves and others accountable to be our absolute best.
INFLIGHT ELECTRONIC SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Location: Charlotte NC
Department: Inflight Training and Standards
Reports To: Manager Inflight Standards
Travel: Moderate (30-40%)
Relocation: Local candidates preferred
Summary: The Inflight Electronic Support Specialist will assist in the daily administration and flight attendant assistance/trouble shooting of PSAs FA Tablet program.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Required Education and Experience:
- Must have 2 years aviation education and/or experience
- Experience with android software
- Experience with Comply365
- Proficiency with digital charting software
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office and Adobe programs
- Experience with telephone conferencing and email communication
- Experience in a role similar to a help desk or troubleshooting-related preferred
Competencies and Knowledge:
The successful candidate should have demonstrated skills in the following:
- Ablity to gather and synthesize large amounts of information and consider a wide range of alternatives in problem solving
- Strong communication (oral and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive attitude and customer service orientation
- Knowledge and ability to research/apply FAA regulatory compliance
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity of airline products services and operations preferred
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Change advocacy
- Professional aptitude
- Multi-tasking and adaptability in an aggressive growth environment
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position with an expectation of occasional evening and weekend hours as job duties demand. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Travel: Some out-of-area and overnight travel is expected.
This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers telephones photocopiers facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs.; use hands to finger handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race color creed religion sex (including pregnancy gender identity and sexual orientation) national origin citizenship status age disability genetic information protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.