Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
EMS RW Pilot (EC135) – Chicago Area
Pentastar Aviation is seeking EMS RW Pilots (SPIFR) for their base in IL. This position has great potential for Leadership and Growth opportunities! The pilot will be flying an EC135 aircraft for a new program, transporting passengers, patients, and crew members with the highest standards of safety. This is a 7/7 schedule with rotating day and night shifts.
• 2,000 hours Total Flight Time (helicopter)
• 1,500 hours PIC (helicopter)
• 200 hours cumulative Night (Unaided and NVG)
• 75 hours cumulative IFR
• 500 hours Multi-engine
• FAA Rotor-wing Commercial/Instrument Certificate
• FAA 2nd Class Medical Certification (with the ability to obtain FAA 1st Class Medical).
• Ensuring the safety of passengers, patients, and crew/ medical crews.
• Ensuring all flight and ground operations comply with FAA Regulations.
• Determining flight routes, speed, and take off/ landing times to fulfill scheduling requirements.
• Making decisions regarding possible delays, rerouting, or flight cancellations.
• Performing other general department duties when not flying as instructed.
• Having the ability to stay at the site of the aircraft and be available for flight within 10 minutes during workdays.
Pentastar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please sign in to apply for this job.