Airlne Ramp Agent Featured
- Wilmington, North Carolina
- Job ID
Airlne Ramp Agent job at Piedmont Airlines in Wilmington NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Ramp Agents work outdoors in a very fast-paced airport environment. Customer service agents must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks. Employee will be responsible to meet or exceed all performance goals. Responsibilities include baggage loading operation of motorized service vehicles and equipment aircraft servicing. Other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of training course
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid drivers license
- Previous airline experience
- Previous employment as a front-line customer service provider
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs
- Bachelors Degree in Aviation Business or related field
- Use of computers and other office equipment
- Airport ramp environment subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- All shifts including weekends nights holidays and/or irregular shifts
- Frequent stooping bending kneeling walking standing reaching lifting climbing up and down stairs
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds
- Assist disabled customers
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record 10-year Criminal History Records Check and Drug Screen as required. We also require proof of High School or GED completion.
Benefit package includes paid training holiday pay 401(k) vacation family travel on the American Airlines network medical and dental available.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Piedmont Airlines Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.