Gateway Agent 2 Featured
- Logan, Utah
- Job ID
Gateway Agent 2 job at Pilot Freight Services in Logan UT
Description, duties, responsibilities
PILOT FREIGHT SERVICES seeks a GATEWAY OPERATIONS AGENT to work in our CHICAGO AIR GATEWAY OFFICE IN NORTH LAKE IL. This position will be responsible for assisting with day to day gateway operations and consolidations. The ability to work in fast-paced challenging environment is critical.
This position will be responsible for coordinating and managing the movement of shipments for export via Air. The
ability to work in a fast-paced challenging environment is critical. Coordinate Air export shipments by providing
rates booking (via e-mail airline web based bookings and telephone) and tracking.
- Coordinate with Warehouse Operations to ensure shipments are received and all documentation has
been accounted for on a daily basis
- Work closely with team members to meet or exceed all customer service requirements
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Communicate effectively with customers overseas vendors airlines and team members
- Accurate understanding of data and system entry
- Resolve customer service and vendor issues
- Other duties as assigned
Pilot Freight Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.