Part 135 Hawker 800XP PIC KLUK
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Part 135 Hawker 800XP PIC KLUK job at Presidential Aviation in Ft Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Presidential Aviation is recruiting a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Part 135 Hawker 800XP PIC to join our team based out of Cincinnati, Ohio (KLUK).
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA-mandated PRIA records requests, criminal background checks including fingerprinting, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
Benefits and competitive compensation:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Vacation and sick time
- Health Savings Account
- And a great working environment!
- 20 days on / 10 days off - scheduled and will airline when needed
Live within a two-hour drive preferred of KFXE or be willing to relocate. Relocation allowance and signing bonus. Part of three crew rotation. Opportunity to advance into larger cabin aircraft within fleet.
Minimum Flight Experience:
- 3000 hours total time
- 1500 hours PIC
- 3000 hours multi-engine
- 2000 hours multi-engine PIC
- 250 hours PIC in type (preferred)
Certificates & Education:
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- Current first class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within the previous five years
- Must be younger than 66 years of age due to ICAO requirements for international Part 135 flights
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player
IN YOUR APPLICATION, include your total time, time in type and the date of your last proficiency check.
Presidential Aviation Company Overview
For over a decade, Presidential Aviation has been offering exceptional personal, celebrity, and corporate executive jet charter services to cultivated clientele who seek a cut above the norm. We are a boutique private operator small enough to attend to the minuscule details and needs of our discerning clientele, yet sizable enough to offer the savings of large-scale operators. We offer executive jet management, jet maintenance, and unsurpassed personalized attention as well as elite on-board accoutrement. From rigorous aircraft maintenance and safety policies to unsurpassed service, our first-class jet charter flights allow passengers to kick back and enjoy the ride in spectacular comfort and style. We are also a FAA Part 145 Repair Station with ratings for the G-IV and Falcon 50, and located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida at the Executive Airport (KFXE).