Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
It is the duty and responsibility of the Production Controller, working in concert with Quality
Control and Maintenance Supervisors, to implement, track and maintain the project maintenance
schedule developed by the Planning Department.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have strong computer skills, with very high level of proficiency in MS Excel and MS Project preferred.
- Must be deadline driven and detail-oriented.
- Must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
(You will be required to track and account for 500+ work cards daily)
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers appointed over them.
- Must be proficient in English, bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work in hangar environment (Hot, cold, noisy, dusty, fast-paced).
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior Aviation planning or production controller experience a plus but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Production Document Controller job at Pulsar Aviation Services Inc
Apply for this Production Document Controller position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 124,792 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 124,792
aviation jobs available. 122,852 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.