Jr Ipt Lead Hot
- Windsor, Connecticut
- Job ID
Jr Ipt Lead job at QuEST Global in Windsor CT
Description, duties, responsibilities
Are you an open minded detail oriented leader who is able to adapt quickly in a dynamic business environment? Have you been waiting for a chance to apply your enthusiasm and experience managing projects to working with customers from major industry leading companies? If you are ready to grow your opportunities and career in project management come work with us!
Who is QuEST?Our goal is to become the most recognized and trusted global engineering partner for our customers Fortune 500 companies in the Aerospace Medical Devices Oil and Gas Power and Transportation industries. We know we can find solutions to their most important technical and business challenges they encounter. We aren t consultants. We help them make their products the most competitive in the world and that s how we ve grown to over 11000 problem solvers from 50 centers around the world. We aspire to be a 100-year company which doesn t mean staid and boring but rather we evolve and adapt to create the frontier of the engineering services industry.
The TeamWe are a growing team working with some of the biggest Aerospace companies in the world. Our projects range in size scope and application from proof of concepts to execution of major equipment changes to sustainable life-cycle maintenance. You and your team-mates will oversee manage and lead projects with some of the most cutting edge technologies in the industry.
The RoleThe Jr IPT Lead role is an Integrated Product Team Lead working towards a high level of project engineering and mechanical engineering technical background. The Jr IPT Lead is responsible for ensuring the success of an engineering change project which affects a particular part or area of the jet engine. There are often many technical hurdles and delays that arise with such a project and the Jr IPT Lead is expected to make difficult decisions and lead the integrated part team to overcome those barriers. It is in this manner that the Jr IPT manages the project cost and schedule of the task. You will have regular and frequent communication with the execution team both internally and at the customer side. You will be expected to manage the customer communication and represent QuEST in the best way to ensure a continued positive relationship. You will also build your project team to ensure a great teamwork environment continuous skill building and outstanding deliverable quality.
Our CultureWe just crossed the 21-year mark and despite remarkable growth we have maintained a culture of empowerment at all levels what we call intrapreneurial. You will be part of the decision making to drive continuous improvements so we can stay happy and healthy as a business in a challenging industry. Not everyone is a great fit. We will throw you into the deep end (with lots of support) but if you want to swim you have much opportunity. We re not a place where laziness ego or rigid thinking fit in and that s intentional. You can do more at this company than you can in twice the time anywhere else. We accelerate success; you control the throttle and hold the yoke.
- You will need to have a high level of engineering expertise to provide technical leadership within the organization
- You will need to be able to understand aeronautical technical problems and lead a team through sometimes unfavorable decision making to follow critical path
- You will need to be able to influence without authority and have experience in project management to ensure project success with on-time on-budget delivery
- You will need to have written and verbal communication skills to present status reviews to high level executives
QualificationsWe re excited to talk to you if:
- Have 3-5 years of experience as a project manager
- Have a Bachelor s Degree in Engineering
- Are proficient with Microsoft software applications (Word Excel PowerPoint)
- Have the ability and willingness to learn new software
- Work well with others in a team setting but also be able to learn and take on new tasks on your own
- Like to work in a fast paced creative environment without a lot of management oversite. You are independent and forward facing.
- Enjoy people and dynamic teams with diverse experiences. We have fun together!
Location: Windsor CT
Compensation type: Salary exempt
Reports to: Team Lead
QuEST Global Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.