Aerospace Engineer Featured
- Orlando, Florida
- Job ID
Aerospace Engineer job at Qualis Corporation in Orlando FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Qualis Corporation has multiple Aerospace Engineer positions open for immediate hire. These positions will support the Army mission in Orlando FL.
This series covers positions managing supervising leading and/or performing professional engineering and scientific work concerning the integration of the aeronautics and astronautics sciences within the broad arena of aviation and space exploration. It includes related materials equipment systems applications and components. The aerospace engineering science discipline involves: (1) increasing the knowledge and understanding of the aeronautical and astronautical sciences and their applications in aviation and space exploration; (2) improving manned and unmanned commercial defense and business aviation technology; and (3) creating developing testing launching operating maintaining remodeling and decommissioning aeronautical vehicles and structures.
- Bachelors degree in STEM field with at least 3 years of applicable experience
- Knowledge of the theories principles and practices of aerospace engineering in general and a working knowledge of other engineering and scientific fields as they relate to military aircraft.
- Knowledge of engineering techniques to include requirements analysis and design methodologies.
- Ability to assess and recommend new concepts and ideas for modification of aircraft.
- Ability to plan and execute complex multi-faceted projects within established financial and time constraints.
- Must hold an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Knowledge of a wide range of aerospace engineering concepts principles and practices such as would be gained through extended graduate study or experience and skill in applying this knowledge to difficult and complex work assignments.
- Knowledge of other engineering and scientific fields as they relate to non-allied and former Soviet Union aircraft.
- Ability to apply knowledge to the development of new methods approaches or procedures and to solve problems for which no established theories or precedents exist.
- Ability to analyze and assess technological trends and identify and develop most promising approaches for modification of non-allied aircraft which achieve objectives within aircraft constraints of weight space and power.
- Ability to plan and execute complex test programs designed to ensure adequacy and airworthiness of aircraft modifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify
Qualis Corporation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.