Sr Technical Product Engineer Featured
- Somers, Connecticut
- Job ID
Sr Technical Product Engineer job at RTX in Somers CT
Description, duties, responsibilities
Country:United States of America
Location:UT3: Newington/Meriden 25 Holly Drive Newington CT 06111 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses Collins Aerospace Systems Pratt and Whitney Raytheon Intelligence and Space and Raytheon Missiles and Defense. Its 195000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics electric propulsion directed energy hypersonics avionics and cybersecurity. The company formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses is headquartered in Waltham Massachusetts
The Senior Technical Product Engineer will be responsible for working within a small team of dedicated engineers to build test and implement labeling solutions based on a set standard of requirements. This include the ability to translate vendor products product code roadmap services and implement without negatively impacting current labeling processes. The successful candidate will be responsible managing Azure Information Protection Azure Rights Management and Unified labeling products while upgrading current platform by working across teams but also building scripts using PowerShell Power Automate API AIP SDK and other key Azure AD solutions.
The candidate will require a deep understanding of Microsoft product suites Azure AD Azure Information Unified Labeling PowerShell and desktop.
The position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The individual will be responsible for migrating the company from Azure Information Protection to Unified labeling
- Ongoing support of AIP UL and RMS
- Development of power automate AIP SDK develop a plan on current state to future state and co-existence model
- Participate in Code Reviews to validate team decisions on architecture/automation for new sources and new dashboards. Keeping a consistent coding standard
- Participate in troubleshooting drive gaps and issues to resolution
- Utilize and maintain a quality SDLC process when creating code (or enhancements)
- Collaborate with all functional areas
- Independently undertake projects of a complex nature and ad-hoc requests as required
- Bachelors Degree +10 yrs experience or Advanced degree +7 yrs experience desired.
- Minimum 5+ years experience with Azure AD
- Minimum 5+ years experience with O365 (preferred Gov Tenant)
- Minimum 3+ years experience with Azure Information Protection
Minimum 3+ years experience with Azure Rights Management Unified Labeling and AIP SDK
- Minimum 3+ years experience with network topology
- Minimum 5+ years experience with desktop (Windows 10 preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years experience with Power Automate
- Minimum 5+ years experience with Power Shell
- Strong analytical problem solving priority setting facilitation and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate ideas and lead through influence to accomplish challenging goals and objectives
- Excellent understanding of document control update processes and tools
- Must work well under pressure and have the flexibility to manage multiple demands
- Self-starter and independent thinker who is capable of finding and developing solutions
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender orientation gender identity national origin disability or protected Veteran status.
RTX Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.