Data Analytics Lead Featured
- Canton, Connecticut
- Job ID
Data Analytics Lead job at RTX in Canton CT
Description, duties, responsibilities
United States of America
UT2: 9 Farm Springs 9 Farm Springs Farmington CT 06034 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses Collins Aerospace Systems Pratt and Whitney Raytheon Intelligence and Space and Raytheon Missiles and Defense. Its 195000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics electric propulsion directed energy hypersonics avionics and cybersecurity. The company formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses is headquartered in Waltham Massachusetts.
Summary of Role:
We are seeking a highly-motivated and proven technology professional to be part of the Data and Analytics team within the Raytheon Technologies Enterprise Applications organization in Farmington CT. This person will play a key role in creating a data strategy for Enterprise Services and Engineering that provides actionable and timely insights with the Enterprise Information Platform and analytics tools. They will work closely with the functional leads and technologist within the D&A team and digital community while partnering with our customers to ensure positive outcomes are achieved.
- Collaborate with business counterparts and leaders to define and deliver analytics solutions across the company with a focus on Enterprise Services and Engineering communities
- Understand business requirements through customer intake process including vision and scoping exercises with leads and data owners
- Work across the analytics technology and resource teams to deliver consumer expectations
- Liaison with Project and Portfolio Foundational Apps and Digital Solutions teams
- Incorporate agile methodology and practices for MVP deliveries while working towards long term strategies
- Identify key opportunities and create value propositions with business partners prioritizing critical use cases
- Adopt and communicate new concepts ideas techniques best practices and technology assistance.
- Partner with automations team for RPA and BPM opportunities to support analytic needs
- Perform product evaluations and proof of concepts.
- Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances
- Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties
- Uphold the firm s code of ethics and business conduct
- 7+ years business experience preferred
- Knowledge of cloud services and data analytics tools
- Exemplary people and communications skills
- Results-oriented with strong technical and customer focus skills
- Positive self-starter adaptable strategic thinker
- Proven experience working under pressure and re-prioritizing as necessary to meet deadlines
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelors Degree 10 years experience or an Advanced Degree 7 years experience.
- Agile certifications
- Engineering experience considered a plus
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender orientation gender identity national origin disability or protected Veteran status.
RTX Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.