Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
+ apply with indeed
+ location:Flushing NY
+ salary:$65000 per year
+ date posted:Thursday November 9 2017
+ job type:Permanent
+ apply with indeed
With responsibility for overseeing the day to day facility performance and requirements the Manager Facilities will ensure the existing Building Concourses and assets within the leasehold remain fully operational in a challenging and changing built environment.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of plans processes and policies that ensure delivery of all facility management activities. Responsibilities includes oversight of preventive and predictive maintenance programs for mechanical electrical utility structural and architectural systems of the existing and new facilities in compliance with Capital Asset Management Plan CHRP Operations Manual and Maintenance Quality ControlPlan.
The position assumes overall responsibility for managing and delivery of day-to-day technical trades services provided by various service providers.
Working hours: M-F
- Manages the delivery of preventive maintenance programs and capital improvement projects related to the CTB and the CHRP.
- Oversees all maintenance contracts for a comprehensive preventive maintenance program.
- Promotes and participates in energy management initiatives.
- Evaluation of maintenance activities to determine most cost-effective and service-driven objectives are achieved.
- Lead evaluation of performance of service providers with respect to costs and quality of work. In accordance with the Capital Asset Management Plan organizes and directs the facility management activities for all physical assets.
- Recommends modifications of existing plant and equipment facilities; prepares rough layouts plans and specifications and cost estimates of proposed modifications and construction projects.
- Based on best practices prepares preventive standard and emergency maintenance initiatives.
- Ensure that all engineering work environments and practices comply with OSHA ASHARE and Port Authority standards.
- Confers with representatives of airlines concessionaires and other stakeholders using CTB facilities to determine timing of maintenance and repair activities of tenant occupied space.
- Establish prepare review and monitor the facility management budget; review all expenses and report any unusual variances.
- Perform other duties as assigned
We hope youre excited about this opportunity. To take the next step please apply today or send your resume to !
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether youre looking for temporary temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race Religion Color National Origin Citizenship Sex Age Disability Ancestry Veteran Status Genetic Information Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Facilities Manager job at Randstad
Apply for this Facilities Manager position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!